Home / Node / Mølster Farmstead

Mølster Farmstead

Share

Mølster Farmstead is a group farm consisting of 16 buildings with a common courtyard. The farms were in operation until 1925, when the last farmers, Arnfinn and Botolv, donated the entire complex to Voss Folk Museum. The oldest building on the group farm is the open-hearth room used by Botolv, which is probably from the 1500s. At Mølster there is a large collection of country art, furniture and old equipment of various sorts. Permanent and special exhibitions are displayed in a museum building that was opened in 1985.

Map